Rajasthan Ministers List 2018 and Portfolio / Departments: Newly-appointed Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has allocated portfolios to cabinet ministers and Ministers of State. This comes after Gehlot undertook the first exercise to expand his Cabinet on Monday. A total of 23 ministers (13 Cabinet and 10 MoS) took oath of office at the Raj Bhavan in Jaipur.
List of Cabinet ministers in Rajasthan:
- Ashok Gehlot: Chief Minister, Home, Finance, excise, planning, personnel, general administration and information technology department.
- Sachin Pilot: Deputy Chief Minister, Public works, Rural Development, Panchayati Raj and Science and Technology and statistics.
- B D Kalla: Energy, public health engineering, groundwater, art, culture and archaeology departments.
- Shanti Dhariwal: Urban development and housing, law and parliamentary affairs departments.
- Lal Chand Kataria: Agriculture, animal husbandry and fisheries departments
- Parsadi Lal: Industry minister
- Master Bhanwar Lal Meghwal: Social justice and empowerment department.
- Raghu Sharma: Medical and health, information and public relations departments.
- Pramod Bhaya: Mines.
- Vishvendra Singh: Tourism and devsthan department.
- Harish Chaudhary: Revenue.
- Ramesh Chand Meena: Food and civil supply deaprtment.
- Anjana Udailal: Cooperative minister, Indira Gandhi canal project department.
- Pratap Singh Khachariyavas: Transport, soldier welfare department
- Shale Mohammad: Minority affairs and Waqf minister.
Ministers of State (MoS) in Rajasthan:
- Govind Singh Dotasara: Education (independent charge), tourism and devsthan departments.
- Mamta Bhupesh: Women and child development department (independent charge), Minority affairs and waqf.
- Arjun Singh Bamnia: Tribal area development department (independent charge), Industry and pubic enterprises departments.
- Bhanwar Singh Bhati: Higher education (independent charge) and Revenue.
- Sukhram Bishnoi: Forest (independent charge), environment (independent charge), food and civil supply and consumer affairs.
- Ashok Chandna: Youth affairs and sports (independent charge), skill development (independent charge) and transport and soldier welfare.
- Tikaram Jully: Labour (independent charge), Industries and boilers inspection (independent charge), cooperatives and Indira Gandhi canal project department.
- Bhajan Lal Jatav: Civil defence (independent charge), agriculture, animal husbandry and fisheries.
- Rajendra Singh Yadav: State motor garage (independent charge), language department, social justice and empowerment, calamity management and relief departments.
- Subhash Garg (RLD): Technical education (independent charge), Sanskrit education (independent charge), medical and health, information and public relations departments.